Climate Controlled Storage Units in Greeley, CO
Boxes & Supplies
Fenced & Gated
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Easy to Access Climate Controlled Storage Units
Whether you are looking for self-storage on a short- or long-term basis, you are going to love our convenient storage location near Greeley and LaSalle. In fact, we are close to a number of Evans neighborhoods, including Willowbrook, Bay at the Landings, Cave Creek, Fox Crossing, Platte Valley, and Terrace Park.
Because this area of Colorado experiences drastic temperature changes, means it’s imperative that you protect your things from the damaging effects of extreme temperatures. The best way to preserve your sensitive items in the middle of summer (or the dead of winter) is to use self-storage with temperature control (Yep, we have them!).
One of the best features of our storage units is that they are all on the ground floor - this will make it easier to load and unload items, Other features of our facility include Private Postal Mailboxes and copying services. Private mailboxes are a great option for small business owners who need a professional mailing address or Greeley residents in-between homes. For questions about our services just give us a call or swing by for a tour!
Committed to Our Community: BestWay2Store is a proud member of the Evans Area Chamber of Commerce (www.evanschamber.org) and is committed to helping our local community and supporting small-businesses. Shop Local – Store Local…it’s the BestWay!
The BEST Self-Storage In Greeley
Our brand new self-storage facility is located on Harbor Lane at 37th Street in Evans, Colorado - just south of downtown Greeley. Meaning we are minutes from a variety of communities in the area. In fact, we are practically around the corner from the University of Northern Colorado! Whether you live in Evans, Greeley, LaSalle, Garden City, or Milliken, don’t hesitate to rent storage units from us. Shop Local - Store Local!
From Evans City Hall/Community Center:
- Head west on 37th street for one mile
- When you cross 23rd ave you'll see BestWay2Store just ahead.
- Turn left on Harbor Lane and you have arrived!
- Pull into the customer parking lot, welcome to the Best Way to Store, ever!
From Downtown Greeley:
- Head south on 11th Ave for 2.2 miles
- Turn left onto 37th Street
- Drive 1/2 mile west on 37th Ave
- Continue across 23rd Ave - You'll see BestWay2Store!
- Turn left onto Harbor Lane
- ARRIVED! Pull into the parking lot area, come in and visit with the owners.
- Cruise northeast out of town on Hwy 85 (stay under 50 mph to avoid an early cash contribution to the City!)
- In 1/2 mile, turn left at the 37th traffic light
- Head west on 37th St for one mile
- When you cross 23rd ave you'll see the BestWay2Store mother-ship just ahead
- Turn left on Harbor lane and you have arrived!
- Pull into a cozy parking space
From Milliken / Johnstown:
- From Broad St (Milliken) or South 1st St (Johnstown) -- psst, both are HWY 60
- Head north on HWY 257 (aka WCR 21)
- In precisely 1.84 miles, turn left at the traffic light onto east HWY 54...also known as 37th Street
- In 5 miles (same as the Crow flies), you'll come to 35th Ave
- Keep going for another 3/4 of a mile until you see BestWay2Store approaching on your right
- Turn right on Harbor Lane, and you have arrived at the destination! Congrats!
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Stoneshooter on 09/16/2021I've had a great experience working with BestWay2Store. My family and I were in a pinch to get some things stored asap. The help we received was tremendous. Great customer service too. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a storage solution.
Gregory Schlepp on 09/13/2021Gregory Schlepp 4 days ago I looking a storage facilities near Evans Colorado to store some items that need to stay clean and dry. After a tour of BestWay2Store this is the place for me. BestWay2Store is clean, well organized has easy access to all storage spaces, and customer service is excellent!
Angie V. on 09/07/2021This facility is not only clean, up to date and easy to use, it's also designed very well. The staff is so friendly and helpful too. The office also includes packaging supplies and gift items. I'm so happy that they opened in an area that really needs storage service. Thank you!