Boxes & Supplies
Fenced & Gated
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Best Self-Storage in Evans, CO
Whether you are looking for self-storage on a short- or long-term basis, you are going to love our convenient Evans location near Greeley and LaSalle. In fact, we are close to a number of Evans neighborhoods, including Willowbrook, Bay at the Landings, Cave Creek, Fox Crossing, Platte Valley, and Terrace Park.
Because this area of Colorado experiences drastic temperature changes, means it’s imperative that you protect your things from the damaging effects of extreme temperatures. The best way to preserve your sensitive items in the middle of summer (or the dead of winter) is to use self-storage with temperature control (Yep, we have them!).
One of the best features of our storage units is that they are all on the ground floor - this will make it easier to load and unload items, Other features of our facility include Private Postal Mailboxes and copying services. Private mailboxes are a great option for small business owners who need a professional mailing address or residents in-between homes. For questions about our services just give us a call or swing by for a tour!
Committed to Our Community: BestWay2Store is a proud member of the Evans Area Chamber of Commerce (www.evanschamber.org) and is committed to helping our local community and supporting small-businesses. Shop Local – Store Local…it’s the BestWay!
Storage Near You
Our self-storage facility is located on Harbor Lane in Evans, Colorado, meaning we are minutes from a variety of communities in the area. In fact, we are practically around the corner from the University of Northern Colorado! Whether you live in Evans, Greeley, LaSalle, Garden City, or Milliken, don’t hesitate to visit us.
From Evans City Hall/Community Center:
- Head west on 37th street for one mile
- When you cross 23rd ave you'll see BestWay2Store just ahead.
- Turn left on Harbor Lane and you have arrived!
- Pull into the customer parking lot, welcome to the Best Way to Store, ever!
From Downtown Greeley:
- Head south on 11th Ave for 2.2 miles
- Turn left onto 37th Street
- Drive 1/2 mile west on 37th Ave
- Continue across 23rd Ave - You'll see BestWay2Store!
- Turn left onto Harbor Lane
- ARRIVED! Pull into the parking lot area, come in and visit with the owners.
- Cruise northeast out of town on Hwy 85 (stay under 50 mph to avoid an early cash contribution to the City!)
- In 1/2 mile, turn left at the 37th traffic light
- Head west on 37th St for one mile
- When you cross 23rd ave you'll see the BestWay2Store mother-ship just ahead
- Turn left on Harbor lane and you have arrived!
- Pull into a cozy parking space
From Milliken / Johnstown:
- From Broad St (Milliken) or South 1st St (Johnstown) -- psst, both are HWY 60
- Head north on HWY 257 (aka WCR 21)
- In precisely 1.84 miles, turn left at the traffic light onto east HWY 54...also known as 37th Street
- In 5 miles (same as the Crow flies), you'll come to 35th Ave
- Keep going for another 3/4 of a mile until you see BestWay2Store approaching on your right
- Turn right on Harbor Lane, and you have arrived at the destination! Congrats!
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Chrystal Vicory on 06/01/2021Such a great storage facility! Everything is so clean, and everything is of great quality. The owners are so sweet and helpful. There are so many cool features outside of storage that make moving in so easy. Great security, easy access location, and overall the whole facility is so nice. I'm so excited to store my stuff here!
Rylee Funk on 06/01/2021Kristy and Dennis are awesome they help you in any way possible and keep the place clean and beautiful thank you both again it was great meeting you and thanks for all the help.
Ben Schleiger on 06/02/2021Five-stars!